• Register through CUOnline student portals. Application forms are NOT accepted by hand, via courier or email. Failing to register by the specified date, will not be able to attend the convocation.
• Prticipation in full dress rehearsal will be a prerequisite for attending the convocation which is scheduled on Thursday, November 02, 2017 at 1230 hrs. in a proper dress along with the gown group photograph will be arranged on the same day. Lunch will be served before the rehearsal and rehearsal will start at sharp 1330 hrs.
• Parents are also invited to attend the convocation. Parents invitation cards will be provided after providing Parents' NIC numbers along with Convocation gowns on Thursday, November 02, 2017 from 0900 to 1600 hrs. Deposit Rs.1000 as a security for convocation gown which will be refunded when the gown is returned at the same venue, immediately after the convocation.
• Report at advised time on convocation day.
• For any query or information contact the undersigned or any member of student affairs office.
Amber Sardar, Assistant Registrar (Student affairs)
Ph: (0992) 383596, cell: 0346-6111189